Cold Storage Control Systems
Cold storage is essentially a simple structure. Along with technology and its benefits used for cold storage, features highlighting an efficient cold storage facility that provides its users with maximum benefits are designing project correctly, quality of equipment and correct installation.
While you store your products in cold storage to keep their fresh-like characteristics, thanks to CONTROLLERS WITH SMART and LEARNING ALGORITHM, you will:
71% Energy Saving and Remote Monitoring
a) Achieve energy savings up to 71% in energy consumption in your cold storage.
Our TÜV Rheinland certified controllers:
• instantly identifies cold storage needs through its smart system.
• do not go into unnecessary defrost (the process of melting ice collected on the evaporator using heat).
• do not run the compressor unnecessarily.
• uses the cooling potential of the evaporator to the full without running the compressor.
• regain the moisture stuck on the evaporator back to cold room • provide fast cooling when needed.
• do not waste energy offering extraordinary energy savings, which vary in the range of 30 to 71% depending on the method of use in a constantly operating cold storage.
b) monitor and manage remotely all the data, and find out how much you spend in your cold storage
• You can have access to all processes of your cold storage facilities all around the world in real time.
• You can view dozens of important variables, such as heat and pressure variables, humidity rates, door-opening frequencies, and compressor running time.
• Parameter adjustment is possible, and you can obtain information of the previous data.
• You can measure different performances of your cold storage at different times, compare them and take measures based on these differences.
• You can monitor and manage your cold storage entirely using just a mobile phone, tablet or computer.
• You can view the electricity consumption of cold rooms in kilowatt and price.
• You can view all cold storage data as periodic reports.
c) Let us monitor your cold storage rooms from our Monitoring Centre and alert you instantly when a problem occurs (upon your approval).
• Upon your approval, we monitor your cold storage facilities 24/7 anywhere in the world, and keep track of all variables.
• We give you an alert via text message, email and by phoning, if necessary, in case of sudden contingencies, such as abrupt changes in heat and humidity, doors left open, compressor breakdown and excessive electricity use.
• We enable you to take immediate action with our alerts to prevent any further damages to your cold rooms.
• We remind you of maintenance times, and keep an account of all of the troubles retrospectively.